View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #14
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I have bought several Dells. This one I am on now is the last that still runs. A desk top over 10 years old. I have added to it and maxed out its capability, though there is a possibility of upping the CPU by 10 to 15% or so. For now though I consider this a niche computer. Not very fast for video and not able to easily handle huge website pages like the new radar online.

But the machine just runs and runs. Usually on 24x7.

Dell tried to do other things and spent a lot of bucks.
Lost a lot of money on TVs and Household integration. Makes it interesting as we watch to see what Apple will do with TVs.

They had some good PDAs. I know people that still run them.

It will be interesting.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote