View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #117
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
Screensaver.
http://www.warrencriswell.com/conjunction1231w.jpg
Painting by my husband.
I love it
So, it's hacked, I assume? I sure wish Amazon would let us add our own screensavers without having to hack. It's such a basic function. I don't know of any other device that doesn't allow the user to use their own backgrounds/wallpapers.

The least they could've done was let us choose one of the native screens to make the default. Oh well, that's for another thread.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote