View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Nice update but argh!!!! no option to justify the text. iOS version has had that function, but not on Android *cry*.

But the app is getting ALOT better.
Kobo's Android app is severely lacking, especially when it comes to formatting (no justification, spacing, or margins, no choice in fonts beyond serif/sans, and the font sizes seem more limited compared to their eInk readers) and support for any file format other than their own and DRM-free ePubs. Seems like they spent way too much time shoehorning in pointless Facebook integration (Pulse and sharing options), which nobody seems to actually use, instead of doing anything to make the reading experience a good one. (personally, I'll be sticking to Overdrive Media Console if I need to read books on my Arc...)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote