View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #195
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
This is not straightforward. My implementation of MuPDF, for some reason, is not able to read your file. Unfortunately, your PDF worked fine on my PC (both 32 and 64 bit). I'd like to take this off-forum and work it with you. Can you please check your private messages?
It appears that Merlin's crash is due to a non-ASCII character in Merlin's user name (and hence in the file name path to his desktop). We've tested a fix that seems to work and it will be in the next release.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote