View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #236
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Well, Taustin, old mate, you have finally convinced me, from now on I will drop to my knees twice daily and give thanks to the copyright gods.
And I will do my best on this forum to support your views.
I now regard you as my guru, so like your good self I will restrict myself to calm, polite, well-reasoned, properly substantiated arguments, and I will absolutely abstain from vulgar insults and puerile name-calling.
And I hope you will not take it amiss if, in fighting the good fight, I actually quote some of your own highly convincing recent posts in this and a couple of contemporaneous threads, such as:
You're a funny guy. Really. Hysterical.
a freakish outlier
vile theiving scum who takes whatever they want without paying for it
If you don't keep your promise, people …. might even consider you dishonest. I explained that because you seem a little fuzzy on the concept.
criminal fraud
using words in different ways than most of the english speaking world
excuses to not pay for stuff other people created
a very not safe for work comic
You want stuff you can't afford, so you try to justify taking it without paying for it.
If you actually believe what you're spouting.
people like you are irrelevant to matters of public policy
frankly, a stupid argument
no idea what you're jibbering about
I'd prefer you did it in your closet, rather than here
I will laugh at you
you are a liar and a fraud
Which word do you not understand?
anarchistic nonsense
In all seriousness, dude, how old are you?
You sound like a 14 year old who just discovered Ayn Rand[1] or something.
Have you ever held down a job and supported yourself without help from your parents?
a hypocrite of the vilest sort, expecting from society what you refuse to give it in return.
sovergisn citizen loons
the only thing he has ever managed to shoot is his own foot
Not …. got the skill or the balls to try what he's talking about
Hyporcisy, or psychosis
the dark, dusty, cobweb covered recesses of what passes for his mind
What kind of drugs are you on? Seriously, man, you smoke too much of it.
no clue what he's talking about
It's inconceivable to me that he's ever made more than minimum wage, if he's ever held down a job at all
just clueless, as usual,
a hazard to the internet at large.

Keep the faith, brother.