View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Next up... 3.4 BR.

A looksee at the defconfig and busybox config to see if they diff anything interesting. (hopefully not)

Get a device that can support the entire tree so I can rollout some of the cooler stuff too. I found a few cheaper old devices that I might grab for testing on. I really don't NEED another average reader, even the "PaperWait" will be a few weeks (If I got an imported one)

ho hum

Well. We have definitely "covered the bases" for the Kindle keyboard in terms of getting a solid platform to jump from.

I think we can *probably* say that will be the last update for the KB in a very long time, possibly ever, so now is a great time to split out the BR go for a 3.4 branch.

well anyway, that took about 8 hours longer than it might have done.
Documentation. A highly thankless task that I benefit from everyday so it's good to do ones part.

3.4 Yay! What does it give me? err almost nothing, nice fonts YAY! that'll do

Last edited by twobob; 09-12-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: PaperWait
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote