Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #26
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
We actually got one of those kiddie pools for her to splash around in after seeing how much she loved that when we visited family. Afternoons here this time if year can get up to 110F, and even hotter in August, and she has lots of black fur...

I found combining chew toys with the kiddie pool makes for high entertainment. Lab puppies can dive and fetch things that are under water. I had no idea.
They will also try to dive to the deep end if a ball sinks. It's not as easy when the water is 8'. They don't seem to get the concept...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote