View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Until a couple of weeks ago, I used a computer which I bought in 2002, and its chip was not powerful enough to watch streaming video. I now have a refurb with Windows 7 and a dual core processor, so I was able to watch the Super Bowl on the internet. Hurray!

I look forward to watching tsn.ca's video streaming of the CFL games. Unfortunately, that video streaming is carried live on the website only in Canada, so the rest of us must wait until the game is over. I'm a fan of radio, and I have been quite content to listen to the radio broadcasts of all the teams.

I don't think that I've seen a CFL television broadcast since 2001, so I'm afraid I can't comment on what TSN is doing now; but it appears to me that in a general sense they have been an excellent partner of the league. However, I do believe as a matter of principle that the Grey Cup should be shown on broadcast TV, whether CTV or CBC.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote