View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #58
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjh99 View Post
Latest version of the plugin and Calibre 0.8.36 Windows 7 64bit...

Download and install the plugin from both the plugin list in Calibre and manually downloaded and installed from the first post in this thread.

It doesn't show up in the Toolbar options so i can add it and when i click on the plugin to configure it it always says that I need to restart Calibre when I have already re-started Calibre.

Am I doing anything wrong here or is it a problem with soomething...?
You either missed the configuration step, or you placed it on the wrong (for you) toolbar. There are 2 versions of the same toolbar: Normal and Device connected. If you want it on Both, you need to add it to both.

Spending some time with Preferences Toolbar will set things straight.