View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Question Compiling Android for Kindle Touch

Hi All,
This is my 1st post, yaaay! How is everyone doing? MR seems to be a fascinating place, eh?
I guess this question might be silly but can Android be installed on a rooted Kindle Touch (compiling source code)? I know Kindle OS is Linux based but so is Android! so is KT hardware capable of it? If this can be done (like what Duokan did), it'd be awesome!
Being a noob, I'm curious about your opinions!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-07-2012 at 01:27 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote