View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #15
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Binzer, That's my point on people being resistant to change. For many they simply don't know what the new thing is, how it works, what it has to offer, so the easist thing to do is to stick to what they know. Throw in a bit of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" thinking and you end up with comments like "I'll never read off a sceen." Well never is a very long time. I think many would be pleasantly surpised at the current state of ereaders much less what will be available in 5-10 years. Don't bet too much money on "never".
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote