View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have to agree with Harry. It's not a good idea to use ANY eink device without a case/cover for it. I woudl never dream of taking my 505 anyplace without it's cover. I've never come close to scratching the screen. But I could if I didn't have the cover. And as Harry said, it's not scratches that is the problem. Te cover protects again some amount of pressure when you have the device in a carry bag for example.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote