View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #14
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
Agreed Bic. I went to Best buy and the people over there were totally clueless about the device, I had to give them information and once again the950 was not charged so I could not try it.

Went to another Best buy and this time the sales person laughed at me for wanting a sony ereader, making jokes that I would have to read it with my head side way because of how badly "glary" it was. They did not have any in store so again no luck. This si so frustrating that I have yet to try it out. The 650 is really cool so I want to believe the 950 is too but I would love to try it!
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote