View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I don't think you can change the reading apps that are installed on the device. AdobeViewer is closed source, and I don't think they've released the source code for the newer versions of pdfviewer and fbreader. You might be able to get this to work with CoolReader, which is open source. I would send a pm to @pkbo to see what he thinks about trying this. He ported CoolReader to the older devices, and knows something about the port to the Touch devices.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote