View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:56 PM   #27
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I find my library can help with the Haddawy but not the Dawood. Do you want to specify a particular version, sun surfer, or do you think any one of several would do? The Burton sounds as if it should be avoided! I'll hold my vote for now, but I do like the idea of reading at least some of The Thousand and One Nights.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote