View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 03:49 PM   #32
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Ebooks in this series came & went in the Kindle store - I'm assuming they were not legit copies from her estate.
Seeing as the current ones are from Macmillan/TOR and Open Road and the one pwalker mentions was also from Macmillan I'd assume they were legit. I'm assuming that Gates to Witch World disappeared because Macmillan's rights expired. We'll have to hope they work out a new deal or that Open Road picks up the rights to go with the other volumes they hold the rights to.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote