View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:07 AM   #55
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leday View Post
See my above post and you may not have to go through all of this complexity. Use Calibre to convert epub to epub and redownload the book to the NC. For any that do not work with this, use Calibre to convert from epub to MOBI and then back from MOBI to epub again, and then redownload. This has worked 100% for me without having to use anything other than Calibre conversions.
Thanks, leday! This solution worked for me too. I guess I am not too surprised because I also have to do a MOBI to MOBI conversion in calibre to get covers to stick for my Kindle. Did you notice any trends about the conversions? I tried four books. Two were Google ebooks, and they worked with the EPUB to EPUB conversion. Two were from feedbooks, and they worked with the EPUB to MOBI to EPUB conversion.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote