View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Doing that will change the aspect ratio of the image.
Doing what?

What I mean is, with SVG I know how to conserve the aspect ratio and still use the highest zoom that fits an image in the screen.

Without SVG (with plain XHTML) I don't know if that's possible. I can use either "width: 100%" or "height: 100%", but if I use both the aspect ratio is not conserved (or is it?), and if I use only one, I have to know which, or else the image will be too large... If you know how to this with XHTML, please tell me.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote