View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:42 AM   #7
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Yeah, let's call them "windows."
was thinking that.

I think communicating devices could be useful when working on several documents at the same time, but when you do not want to flip back and forth/switch windows or tabs. On second thought, maybe that could be achieved as easily as having two individual devices and online access to stored documents.

Either way, these guys got funding for this idea, so someone that has more to do with the field of research than me seems to think it's worth time and cash looking into it.

I cant see myself constantly bending a device though, and would expect some wear and tear.
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote