View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:30 AM   #88
byblo
Traumatized
byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: paper, Kobo Glue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobohobo View Post
Hey there,

I recently got my Kobo mini and stumbled on this thread while searching for custom dictionaries.

DannyY's post pointed me toward Penelope, a "multi-tool for creating, editing, converting, and merging electronic dictionaries, especially for eReader devices".

It's a fantastic piece of software and with its help I was able to convert a number of Stardict dictionaries into native Kobo dicts. If you plan to do the same, make sure to check out this repository of free to use Stardict dictionaries.
Thank you, but I'm completely lost here

Any chance someone already converted this dictionary to the Kobo format? : http://abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-di...-2.4.2.tar.bz2 (XMLittre French dictionnary Le Littré)
byblo is offline   Reply With Quote