View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I didn't realize there was another mark forums read button besides the one in quick links lol.
The subforums can also be double clicked to mark it as read. If that is the only one that changed then the main forum will also be cleared automatically. I use this a lot on the forum containing all the other eBook specific forums. For example it contains the iRex subforum that I am not interested in. If this is the only one set then I just double click it and the main forum will be cleared also unless there is another subforum that needs reading or there is a post in the main forum.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote