View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Best E-Readers for Parents?

I've been wanting an E-Reader for quite some time, but as with all parents I worry that it will be a short-lived investment. My household has a way of breaking all sorts of electronics. My computer is hidden away in my bedstand. My children don't even know it exists! haha. But I want an E-Reader that we all can share. What suggestions do you have for an E-Reader for families?

Requirements:
Something durable: Most likely it will be dropped, stepped on, drooled on, and marked with all sorts of finger prints.
Easy to use: Three of my children are 5 and younger. The other two are a bit older. But none of them are old enough to be too 'tech savvy' yet, so I'd like something that is fairly easy to use.

Are there any E-Readers that are made specifically for kids? Or what is the best recommendation for one to be used by the whole family?
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote