Thread: 360 Plus Where to buy a 360 (or plus)
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
Where to buy a 360 (or plus)

Yesterday I ordered a PB360+ from shop.pocketbookreader.com. I got an email confirming the order, with a link on their page to an invoice. The cost of the order was pulled from my credit card.

Then, today I get an email from them telling me that the order was cancelled. The money was returned to my credit card, so I'm not out anything, except a reader that I really wanted to get.

I haven't been able to get ahold of them to find out why the order was cancelled.

So, is there another source?
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote