View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #8
txgecko
Enthusiast
txgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
If you don't mind me asking, why are you thinking of changing over?
The kindle I have is nearly 2 years old, and apparently thats toward the end of it's life, as it's started to develop some bugs - power button is sometimes unresponsive, and more worryingly, it freaked out this summer and I had to factory reset twice in the course of fixing it, general wear-and-tear on the other buttons. And, as I mentioned above, its not the easiest to take notes on, and, since I do a lot of reading for classes and a book club on it, notes are something I use a lot.

And, just in general, I dislike the idea of being locked into one companies products and thought I'd do some advance research on my other options. (the kindle will probably remain serviceable for at least a little while yet, so, like I said, advance research )
txgecko is offline   Reply With Quote