View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #64
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Caleb72 and Beppe, please excuse me for nipping into your very interesting conversation. You both seem to feel the pulse of this book--though in different ways. I think I have much to learn about the novel. But could you give me and opinion about Dr Zhivago, a novel I've been think of reading for ages.

Is this considered to be a major work in the genre--one on the level of The Master and Margartia? I've seen the film, of course, but I don't know that it does justice to the book.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote