Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Welcome to MobileRead jariface.

The e-reading world sure is amazing I have a similar story, I always read a lot when I was younger but as time passed books became some kind of nuisance to carry around and not so comfortable to read if they were more than 500 pages, so I almost stopped reading for a long time. But that was all until I discovered the fabulous e-readers, now I'm reading more than ever and loving each minute of it

Happy reading
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote