View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #38
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
OK, thank you. I changed the tag "title" with 01, 02, etc. in front - now the 950 displays the titles in the correct order. It shows the track-# too (below the title), but there's no way to sort by track-#.
When you open the audio application, it shows your albums. It gives you the option to sort by either Artist or Title for your albums. Now open up one of your albums. In the right-hand corner, my 950 says that it is sorting "by Track". When you click the Option button, there is no menu item to change this sort like there was on the album list page. Therefore, I think it is sorting the songs by Track by default, which also appears to be the only method. Once you start playing a song, then you have the option to shuffle the songs in random track order. I don't have any 01, 02, 03 etc in my song titles. The numbers are only in my filenames. The titles of my songs are all words.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote