View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #38
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
So you do want a feature rich WYSIWYG editor? Or would you be happy editing with a tool like emacs/VI. ( Note Noting wrong with the latter I use VI all the time either for righting software or before importing html code generated from pdftohtml into Word.) I'm just not clear on the point your making is all.

=X=
Well, I wasn't talking about me specifically at all. And my point was that sometimes converting a text to a readable ebook is involving a lot of editing.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote