View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 10:15 AM   #28
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by azt33 View Post
I am still not sure if I would want to have two devices (I am more a "one device"-kinda gal ). Do you guys read one book on one device? How do you divide the books or keep it up to date?
I have one Oasis 2, two Voyages, a tablet, and a phone, and I read on all of them. The Oasis is upstairs in my bedroom so that I can read in the dark with black/white inverted. One Voyage is downstairs for daytime reading, and the other at work for lunch hour reading. The tablet I only occasionally use, but my phone is always with me so if I get stuck in a supermarket or bank line, I can read a few pages. I read the same book on all of my devices and simply remember the chapter number or search for a unusual phrase in order to manually sync my reading location.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote