View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Haha. I am not sure how flexible to make this one. Kovid said there was a stroke and a fill color. Do I need to offer both individually as options or shall I just offer a single color option? Also, is there a need for individual title/author/series colors, or just a single foreground color?
A single font color would suffice for me

Quote:
One thing I am going to add is a checkbox for allowing a user to "link" the fonts for title/author/series. So when checked if you want them all the same changing one combo will change the others to match.
Sounds great.

Quote:
I take it you mean the image at the front of the EPUB, in a similar way to how it can be pulled out of a format on the Edit Metadata dialog?
Actually I'm just referring to using the cover.jpg that is already in the books directory. I guess I can already do this by drilling down to the correct directory. I have around 200 books that would benefit from the cover generation plugin, it'd be nice to easily select the existing cover as the image to use.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote