Thread: Creator How to edit ToC
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 03:45 AM   #6
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I have TOC in all my Mobi books (and it's my main format). From this I convert to ePub and lit with Calibre, and it keeps the TOC (if it doesn't it, usually the option "--use-auto-toc" is OK). The only problem with ePub is that the book shows the contents as another "chapter" into the book. You can remove it manually, but if you want to make a batch convert, you must take this into account.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote