View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
I think he is saying that the position is saved . ie you dont see the carousel (unless you scroll up)
The screen only shows the 3 shelves when I re-awake the Fire or when I return to the Home Screen from reading a book.

The Carousel is there but not visible unless I want to scroll up to it.

I pick my books or apps from the 3 shelves. Other less important books and apps can be placed below the 3 shelves but also are not visible unless wanted for some reason.

I find just keeping the Carousel out of sight makes the Fire experience much better.

If I want to give priority to specific books or apps, I can just move them up on the shelves.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote