View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #71
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Can it convert the inline toc to the toc.ncx? To me this would be very useful since the inline toc contains data no carried in the chapter header.
Charlie, it doesn't automatically do this, but you can manually manipulate it to resemble that TOC. However, right now, ePubFixer works opposite to this way of thinking/processing, i.e. it shows you where the anchors are not where the hrefs are.

As an ebook creator, I too would like to know where <a href>'s are located and where they point (as I mentioned before ). This way it would be easy for you to replicate the internal TOC in toc.ncx form i.e. the Table of Contents .html page shows all the necessary hrefs/links, so it would be easier to have ePubFixer show you those href's in a way that adding them would duplicate its TOC structure.

Perhaps, Nigol, can revisit this and include a Show href option?

Quote:
Perhaps I just need the "for dummies" version of instructions.
I'm happy to assist, just link to an existing .epub you want to "fix" and how.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote