View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
When I asked my wife -- who doesn't use an e-Ink eReader -- which eReader she thought had the best fonts between a Touch, K4S, K4B, T2, K3, NST and NST w/ Glowlight -- she consistently chose the K4B. Amazon got it right with the K4B. I hope they keep selling these for years.
It's a nice little eReader I don't use mine anymore though but out of all my eInk eReaders it would be the one I would keep if I had to pick one. I prefer my Nexus 7 tablet to read on. It has everything I've ever wanted in eReader. I can no longer stand reading on eInk.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote