View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #19
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I'm sort of embarassed to say that. . .

I don't pay much attention to what books come out when. I have a hard time remembering when my next dental appointment is! Or when I need to change the oil in my car.

Is there a comprehensive schedule published somewhere?

Edit: Never mind on the schedule, I sort of pulled the trigger on this post before I read all the prior posts! I forget to do that sometimes too!

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 02-15-2013 at 11:51 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote