View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I voted too, nice that it accepts multiple choice .

Just a short, annoying little question : custom fonts.....? See, I don't even dare finishing it..
Custom fonts are (hopefully) something that doesn't need a binary patch, but only a few changes to the fontconfig configuration. But as I wrote here, that's rather low on my personal priority list (I just don't feel the urge to read my books in Comic MS , and the default fonts are perfectly readable for me), so don't hold your breath.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote