View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #30
Wibble
Wibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Yeah, that's the one I have. But mine is black. There was no other choice of color over here so far.
That one's black too, just odd lighting. The first pics I took were too dark and you couldn't see any detail.

Great cover though, glad I managed to get one.
Wibble is offline   Reply With Quote