View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
DiannaInVA
Enthusiast
DiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonlynn View Post
This maybe overkill, but does anyone have a Nookcolor, and the 2nd generation Kindle? Nook color can do so much more. Is having 2 too much? I absolutely love the Nook color.
I don't have a Kindle, but I do have both the e-ink Nook and the Nook Color. I love them both for different reasons. I prefer to read on the e-ink, especially outside in the sun. But inside, I can use the Nook Color to surf the web or read magazines. It's also better for reading in low-light situations. Technically you can use a book light for Kindle/e-ink nook, but I've never liked doing that--it was impossible to get the reflection out of the way and still have enough light.
DiannaInVA is offline   Reply With Quote