View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #68
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
How do you go about creating/obtaining those ornaments by the way? I ask because I was thinking of hand-drawing some on my own (just the ornaments) and tossing them here for people to use, since Zentangle patterns would be amazing for this sort of thing. See the attached image at bottom for an example of what I mean.

Problem is I haven't the slightest idea what would be needed to get them into a format/whatever is needed for them to be useful to cover makers. No idea how I'd go about changing the colours on it either......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-14 23.34.46.jpg
Views:	1383
Size:	735.7 KB
ID:	111373  
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote