View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
I agree with you for the most part. I would own the Nook STR if the KT had not come out (probably running the amazon app ) I do think that Amazon has some work to do on the KT, interface wise, as well as option wise. Overall I think the STR is a nicer ereader, with more functionality, better hackability and much better pdf support Being built on android certainly has its benefits.

The KT on the otherhand is rather bland, with the exception of xray. The amazon ecosystem with whispersync has me locked in, however and at the end of the day, the KT is a very efficient mobi ereader and i am happy I sold my KK and upgraded to the KT.
I did the NOOK STR thing for a few months. Left it for Kobo. The homescreen is a dud (for me) and I really don't find the squat shape comfortable to hold. The recess in the back doesn't do anything for me. But, I overcame that with a cover, so that's not why I bailed. I'm not into hacking eInk devices, so that didn't entice me to stay with it. The biggie for me is being able to sync sideloaded books across the Kindle and Kindle Fire, as I enjoy reading on tablets with a quality screen.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote