View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:57 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
The only one that I heard is that when a number is is italics you can tap it and then you get a box where you can change it. For example, in My Books, at the bottom where it says Page 1 of 23 you can tap on that.
In the UI, italics generally mean there is something that can be tapped. I've posted a list of the UI standards as I see them a few times over the years. A search should find it. I'll look later so I can see if anything has changed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote