View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #86
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I'm starting to think this way also. I depend a lot on gmail (but not calendar and other of their services although I do sporadically use G+) and am beginning to think I may start looking around for a paid account not associated with my net provider.
There will always be disruption in services. What is important is that you can export your information and convert it for use in a new service. And for that aspect I trust Google more than other providers.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote