Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #462
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Please identify these authors

I know this is a Name that book thread, but I couldn't find anywhere else to identify two authors many of whose books I've read through the local library years ago. I'd like to read them again, and check whether their books are available as ebooks. Both authors are refreshingly different in their own ways. I suppose they would be classified as Mystery and Crime authors.

The main character for the first author is male, of French-Canadian (and I think native American) descent who lives in Montana. He is very tough, hard drinking, and very moral in what he does.

The main character for the second author is female, and from the Boston upper crust. She was originally married to a rather older man from the same group, but after he died married a Jewish art expert.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote