View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #1136
gunbad
Zealot
gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4
Now for something different

Ahead of the Curve: Inside the Baseball Revolution
by Brian Kenny is on sale for 0.99 cents at Amazon US

Here you go fans of analytical baseball. An enjoyable entertainment of stories and info on the long road of revolution in baseball.

I have had the book on my wishlist since the kindle version came out in 2016. But the $16.99 to $14.99 price over the years was just too much for my budget. In November of 2017 Audible put the audiobook on sale for $4.95, so I finally had the satisfaction of reading this book at a reasonable price. I really enjoy listening to him talk analytics.

Last edited by gunbad; 09-09-2018 at 01:45 PM.
gunbad is offline   Reply With Quote