View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:14 AM   #67
Chang
Connoisseur
Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
The program is written in C#, which means that to run it you will need either .Net Runtime (3.5) or Mono on Linux or MAC.

That said Mono is not an exact port of the .NET framework and there will surely be some parts of it that are not working. Maybe someone with some experience with Linux could give a hand, has I don't really plan on using Linux soon.

But I have checked the compatibility with Mono. The only problem I see is the WebBrowser window not running on OSX. On version 1.2 only (I changed some things that would not have pass the tests.)

But there is some problems with the libraries I am using, but looking at the report it does not look like something that is used in my App and could be safely removed (all are open source). But there will have some testing to be done and some code modification to do.
Looks like a nice piece of software and would become handy because I use Sigil for editing my EPUB files. Problem is that I'm working on Mac. Any progress on building Mac version? Other question that comes in my mind is: after Sigil 0.4.0 release, will this be useless? Anyway, keep up the good work!
Chang is offline   Reply With Quote