View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Hitch, Long time ago I saw instances of upper-case 'I' always breaking to a new paragraph. I can't be certain but I think it only happened if the 'I' followed punctuation i.e. .,!? then whitespace, but maybe not dialogue quotes then whitespace.

The source was newspaper and magazine articles, circa late 1980's early 90's, scanned for reading on Palm Pilots - PQA? We fixed them with sed, awk, etc

Squarks that's about 30 years ago!

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 07-09-2018 at 10:38 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote