View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:19 AM   #22
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
If you don't have an Adobe ID you can create one with an older version and then delete it. Or create it on a library PC.

Once you have the ID you can use just Overdrive.
If you use Calibre and your computer to download from a library then you have to use ADE unless you are on Windows 8. Using Overdrive to download only works on Android and Windows 8 according to the Overdrive help text. I don't have any great secrets in my library but I really hate the thought of someone going through my library like that. I only use ADE because the overdrive says it is my only choice on Windows 7. As soon as that changes ADE goes out the window.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote