View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 11:41 PM   #6
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Plus I'll reiterate my long-standing wish to be able to 'promote' the Comments field to be the first (after cover) on the Book Details page. Having Author and Title at the top seems a waste when I can easily read that info on the cover. As for Publisher, ISBN and Languages, if I had the option, I really don't need to see them in CC at all - but that's probably just me.
While I also don't care about Publisher and languages either, the other fields have become a lot more useful in the latest release. Being able to jump to the author or series grouping is great and jumping to the appropriate web page based on the book ID is really nice as well.

Give them a try and you might not want to banish them any more.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote