View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Could you point me please to a help file showing the command line syntax to use the non GUI Windows version?
See this

If you have Perl installed on your machine, you might want to try running the GUI version with the Perl version of mobi2mobi and the "use Perl" option in the GUI. For some reason, I have always had problems with the compiled Windows version on my PC, but use the Perl version and the GUI without incident.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote