View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Interesting take and very bold move by B&N. I don't see how a site owner could be liable for the tax on a sale they did not conduct though. Amazon is the retailer and the affiliate is simply doing nothing more than hawking the Amazon site and content no more than a road sign. So I am not sure I would make the switch on a site that is generating income to one that has a questionable future as well as present.

Add to it that the fact of the Agency 5 there is zero competition. I don't see how an affiliate will benefit other than the slim chance they are classified a retail presence which then comes down to does the location of the person or the location of the servers hosting the site constitute the determination of retail presence.

Interesting move no matter what.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote